Charity Fundraising Ideas
Would you like to fund-raise for CitD?
Here are a few charity fundraising ideas of events or activities you could do to help make some money for our work.
- Hold a Quiz
- Sign up to take part in a local fun-run, marathon, cycling event etc.
- Request donations instead of gifts on your Birthday, at Christmas or even at your wedding
- Hold a bake sale at work or school
- Hold a coffee morning
- Collect old CDs, DVDs and old games and sell them with Music Magpie for CitD
- Hold a charity meal in a local restaurants. Many Restaurants are happy to strike a deal with you where a percentage of ticket prices can be given as a donation to charity.
- Organise a seasonal fayre (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Christmas etc.)
- Hold a car wash
- Walk Dogs for Donations
- Set yourself a challenge – be sponsored to Walk, Swim, SkyDive, Climb or Abseil
- Shave your head or men why not wax your legs
- Hold a charity football tournament
- Organise a barn dance or Ceilidh
If you like on of our charity fundraising ideas or you would like to hold an event and need any help from us or you need some literature please contact us today and tell us how we can help you.